We've upgraded our website! Here's what's new:
- No more logging in for school news and calendar information
- You can easily find out about events or subscribe to our online calendar
- We've added a dynamic staff directory so you can easily contact your child's teacher and, if they have classrooms websites, find links to their classroom pages
- We've made the site mobile friendly
- We're adding photos to give you a better look at what happens during the school day (talk to our main office if you would like to restrict directory information and photos from website, media, yearbook and other public places)
In the navigation menu at the top of our site, you'll see four categories: About, Learning, Activities and Services.
This section gives you a school-wide view from the basics about our school and news updates to reporting absences, registering and more.
Forget when school gets out on Thursdays? Check the Hours page! Take care of school business such as paying fees, registering, getting involved with PTA and more.
Get a closer view of what we teach and what we expect from students. Here, you'll find resources, information about available programs and services and how we teach appropriate behavior.
Under Activities, you can find both in-school and out-of-school activities that support learning. You'll find music, physical education and clubs that students can join.
Want to know what's for lunch? What time the bus arrives? When to keep your sick child home from school? Check the Services section.
The district redesigned its site last fall. Other schools have launched already, and more will follow this summer. Our district's goal is to make its websites consistent so that they're easier for parents to use.
The redesigns are based on feedback from parents, staff and community members, as well as other research. In the coming months, we’ll ask you about your experiences on our new website. We'll use this information to make even more improvements in the future.